We have tried to make delicious Frozen Banana Penguins at school. Although we had problems we enjoyed a lot.
Kiss the cook!
1. Peel your bananas and cut them in half.
2. I then cut the backs of the bananas, just a little, to make them sit properly. This will allow them to face straight up.
3. Next, go ahead and insert the popsicle sticks halfway into the bananas and place them on a wax papered pan.
4. I then placed the bananas into my freezer overnight. You don’t half to do this but, just leave them in the freezer long enough to be properly frozen. Several hours should do.
5. Once they have properly frozen, take them out of your freezer and melt your chocolate.
6. I use a Choco maker, but you can use your Microwave. In the microwave melt the chocolate at 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir the chocolate in between each interval. This will take several tries to melt. If you would like the chocolate a little thinner you can add a tsp of vegetable oil to your chocolate.
7. Go ahead and dip the bananas into your chocolate head first and set back on the wax paper to dry.
8. Put a dab of chocolate on the bottom of each M&M and place for the nose. Do
9. For the feet, place some chocolate on the bottom of the banana and place two M&M’s for the feet.
10. Take your eyes and dab a little chocolate on the back of each and place above the nose.
11. That’s it! Serve, eat and enjoy
Source: Primaria Feed